We are happy to announce that your immense support has encouraged us to start this new initiative of Chalkpencil Club Point. Now you can ask what Club Point is. It is counted as 1 bonus point that will be counting on every 100 taka purchases which you can avail of later on your next purchase.
Rules & Privileges:
- Here we are explaining Club Point for a clear understanding. 1 club point = 1 taka. To avail 1 Club Point you’ve to spend 100 takas.
- To avail of Chalkpencil Club Point, you’ve to be a registered customer. If you’ve not registered yet please do sign up. Please note that if you’re not a registered customer then cannot avail yourself of any of these services.
- As soon as you’ve registered, you’ll be getting 50 Club Points as a complimentary/welcome bonus which you can use anytime on your purchase amount.
- Please note that you can use a maximum of 100 club points at one purchase and at minimum 1 Club Point.
- While using Club Point you’ve to be signed in from your registered account.
- You can avail of 1,00,000 Club Points at the highest level. And also can save this amount at your Chalkpencil’s registered account.
- If for any reason you cancel your order or if the order is not successful then your Club Point won’t be counted for the purchase.
How to Check Your Club Point Account?
If you’re a new user then you’ve to get yourself registered in Chackpencil. Now you can sign in to your account. On the top right corner, you’ll see My Account. Now click on it and at the left last corner you’ll find the My Club Point option. To check your Club Point amount, please click and then you can see your bonus points!