What’s good for children to play with building blocks,
• Cultivation of observation power
Nurture the baby’s ability to understand each other through observation
• Cultivate curiosity
Building blocks with different shapes and colors can induce and nurture the curiosity of the baby.
• Open the imagination
Building blocks can be arbitrarily pieced together, and babies can play freely when playing with blocks.
• Exercise hand eye coordination
Baby playing with building blocks also helps hand eye coordination.
Get ready to build the most amazing and fun-filled creations with Kids Battlegrounds Blocks! With 371 pieces of colorful, durable blocks that are designed for kids 6+ years old, your little one will have hours of fun building unique and exciting worlds. Plus, these blocks are not just entertaining but also educational – they help increase attention span and develop self-esteem. So go ahead, let your child’s imagination run wild and create something special!
– The bright and colourful blocks have simple learning and play activities.
– It also helps to teach children about number & Shapes identification.
– The Blocks encorages development of motor skills, stimulates imagination and discovery.
– This Features shapes, numbers and object stickers for fun learning.
– The set includes 21 pieces including wheels.